1. Most metal utensils may be used with caution, except knives and whisks
2. Avoid cutting directly in the pans.
3. Do not gouge the non-stick surface. Slight surface marks or abrasions are normal and will not affect the cookwares performance.
4. After cooking, do not let pans boil dry and do not leave empty pans on a heated burner.
5. Always select the proper electric burner size or adjust the gas burner so the flame only touches the bottom of the pan and does not climb up the sides.
6. Never leave pans unattended while cooking.
7. Let pans cool before cleaning.